Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 20 -- Leaving Perpignan, France, heading back to Paris

I don't have much to write. There isn't much to see in Perpignan, so I spent my last day in town walking around and stopping from time to time to read some of the news articles and books that I've uploaded to my Kindle.

The Kindle is a great device for travelers who love reading, by the way. I use a program called Calibre on my laptop to download the entire contents of the Websites of several newspapers every morning that I have Internet access, and I then upload them to my Kindle to peruse at my leisure throughout the day.

I will have lots of time to read today, because my train to Paris doesn't leave until 1:30 p.m., and I will then have five hours aboard the train to kill.  -- Jack Quinn

No comments: